All United CoolAir products are produced in our York, PA facility.
Apply here for job opportunities at United CoolAir Corporation.
Also, visit upcoming jobs fairs to learn more about openings we have available.
Manufacturing Engineer Position
United CoolAir is a privately owned, leading manufacturer of equipment for the HAVC-R industry. The values reflected in this company’s culture prove their belief that people are their greatest asset. Company offers good work-life balance as well as the unique opportunity to progress upward into new positions without relocating. Due to extensive growth, company is hiring an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. This position will ensure manufacturability of new products as well as driving continuous improvement throughout the process. Position is located in York, Pa.
- Review component design to ensure manufacturability
- Standardize and modularize existing product lines
- Value Engineering of product lines to improve cost of manufacturing
- Develop and document reliable manufacturing processes to ensure new and existing products meet all quality specifications, production rate requirements, and customer expectations.
- Identify, investigate, and assist in resolving problems and eliminating defects and waste.
- Drive efficiencies through manpower and space utilization as well as machine capability
- Lead continuous improvement efforts throughout manufacturing process
- Manage capital projects ensuring delivery and budget requirements are met
- Provide support in the introduction and integration of new products.
- Communicate with customers on technical specifications issues if needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC-R or Industrial Engineering required, or equivalent work experience. Other Technical degrees will be considered.
- 2+ years of engineering experience, preferably in metal fabrication environment
- SolidWorks Experience preferred
- Sheet Metal experienced preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Must be detail oriented and able to promote safety in all processes